Where do I start?
First, check to see if you are already listed (there are lots of new listings being added all the time). If you are, select your entry and follow the next steps:
- Select ‘business owner’ on the right hand side and claim the listing.
- You will be prompted to create your own personal log-in details.
- Once authorised, you can then upgrade your listing to the most appropriate level (Premium, Standard or Free as detailed below).
- You can pay immediately and safely via Paypal or by BACS or send a cheque – whichever suits you best and you can also set up a regular payment by standing order.
- Once we have received your payment, you will then be able to edit your Directory entry whenever you wish . The ideal size for images is 800 x 600 pixels – please re-size and optimise your images before uploading to your page.
If you are not already listed:
- Simply select ‘New User? Register Now’ on the right hand side.
- On the next page, enter your details under ‘Sign Up Now’.
- You will then be prompted to select the level of membership you require (Premium, Standard or Free as detailed below).
- Enter as much information as you wish to include and add your images.
- The ideal size for images is 800 x 600 pixels – please re-size and optimise before uploading to your page.
- Once you have completed everything, scroll to the bottom of the page, check the terms and conditions, accept them, and click ‘review listing’.
- Check the information you have entered, amend if necessary and once you are happy with your listing check the terms and conditions, accept them and click ‘review listing’ again. This time click ‘Update Now’ and your entry is complete and once you have paid (if applicable) it will be published.
Thank you and welcome to Breckland Youth Directory!
If you have any queries or you need any help getting started please contact us. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer pop in Leaping Hare’s shop at 20 King Street – we will have you sorted in no time.